Tired of Eyelash curlers because the routine is too agonizing? Do you have straight lashes that makes you appear tired from the eye area?
Eyelash Perm will make you throw those eyelash curlers products! Why and what is Eyelash Perm?
Eyelash Perm is known to be a semi permanent beauty procedure which creates a natural curl on the natural lashes for the longest until the lashes starts to shed & fall off. Lifespan of a single eyelash is 90 days or 3 months to be exact. This Eyelash Perm procedure can be done continuously, as the natural process of shedding the old lashes & regrowing the new straight lashes allows it to re-serviced about every 2 months.
But waiting a full 3 months will have the lashes be completely replenished with a new and straighter looking lashes.
What are the procedure steps?
There will be Patch Test being done to test whether your skin reacts badly to the perming lotion. This test would be given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- 1. The Beauty Professional will dab a little perm lotion on a small section of your skin to test the reaction. If the patch test goes on smoothly, you can continue the procedure.
- 2. During the procedure, the eyes & lashes will be cleansed with non-oily make-up remover
- 3. An appropriately sized rod will be selected depending on the look you are going for
- 4. Thin strip of glue will be applied to the main body of the rod and it will be bend & shape to fit the curve of your eyelid. Your lashes will be pushed upwards & secured to the rod
- 5. Once coated, your eyes will be covered with either a plastic film/a lint-free pad to generate warmth
- 6. once activated, the beauty professional will remove the perming lotion with a pad, gently with a blotting motion
- 7. Another disposable brush will be used to apply the fixing lotion all over the lashes
- 8. A plastic film/pad will cover the lashes & generate warmth. It will take around 10-15 minutes
- 9. After sometime, the fixing lotion will be removed with a pad. The curling rods will also be removed by rolling them downwards
- 10. A moisturizing product will be applied to sooth & cool to treat the eyes
- 11. After excess lotion have been removed, your eyes will appear much bigger and your face more awaken